Tucked at the end of a green cul-de-sac between heritage mansions, this is the area's top spot. There's both tranquillity and a chic atelier feel here, yet it's just steps to the heart & cool dining.
- 'Greencourt', secure entry, intercom
- Character details, European atelier feel
- NE aspect, large w/ds, garden outlook
- Neatly presented, update & add value
- Carpet, cork in kitchen, overhead fans
- Central open c/yard, shared ext. l'dry
- B/w iconic bldgs 'Iona' & 'Stoneleigh'
- Investor/starter appeal or short stays
- Walk everywhere, steps to top dining
- Levies: $650pq, potential rent $450/wk
Get to know Darlinghurst
Decidedly cool, there’s an energy pulsating from cafes, bars, street art and galleries. Explore the concept stores of Liverpool Street or chill out in famous Victoria Street eateries. With Stanley Street masquerading as a ‘little Italy’, leafy residential streets become places of intrigue. Colourful characters. Constantly evolving. Darlinghurst.Learn more about Darlinghurst