In a leafy village setting this apartment is a top-floor space with no common walls. With a stairwell right on your doorstep, the communal rooftop is almost an extension of your living space.
- Quick lick of paint or something more?
- Unique design w/ no common walls
- Set in an ideal northeast corner aspect
- Parquet floorboards, good bones t/out
- Both bedrooms w/ built-in wardrobes
- Decorative cornices & high ceilings
- Gas bayonets & tidy sep. gas kitchen
- Neat updated bathroom to suit period
- Building w/ rooftop, intercom, laundry
- Levies: $1,600pq, handy to top dining
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more