In the Art Deco landmark 'Cahors' with its signature blue-tile entry, this apartment has been thoughtfully renovated to retain its soul. In the fashionable village heart, there's also a landscaped roof terrace for entertaining amid harbour views.
- In the admired local landmark 'Cahors'
- Ornate restored Art Deco commons
- Entertainer's rooftop with harbour vistas
- Classic floor plan, outlook to village heart
- Open living, polished floors, timber window
- Separate renovated kitchen, euro laundry
- Gas cooking, stone tops, subway tiles
- Bedroom with full-width built-in robe
- Character bathroom with tub/shower
- Free Company Title Report: bw.com.au
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more