With timber decks meandering around the lawns & pool, this residence is a flexible family entertainer. A clean and modern home, its exotic ambiance provides plenty of warmth & personality.
- Flow to alfresco decks/outdoor 'rooms'
- Poolside retreats & entertaining spaces
- Separate living areas for growing family
- Long district views from upstairs level
- European gas kitchen, stone benchtops
- Walk-in pantry, plenty of storage zones
- King master w/ balcony, double ensuite
- LUG, internal access, alarm, ducted a/c
- Impressive entry foyer & timber stairs
- Tight-held position, close to top schools
Get to know Putney
Another suburb with a river-Thames namesake, expect tree-lined bliss by the water. Residential and relaxed, this is the birthplace of rowing in Sydney. Calm waters, calm streets. Kissing Point ferry is your access to Parramatta River. A quiet vibe on the northern banks, but nothing is ever far. Enjoy the pace, peacefully. Putney.Learn more about Putney