With a quiet position at the rear of the block, this renovated apartment is a rare entry-level package, with nothing left to spend. The wide balcony & the oversized lock-up garage add value.
- Floating timber f/boards t/out
- Covered balcony & leafy views
- Master floor-to-ceiling built-ins
- Renovated bath + internal l'dry
- Modern kitchen w/ s/steel apps
- Dishwasher, plenty of benchspace
- Multi-slide drawers, rotary storage
- Double bedrooms, split air-cond.
- Walk to shops, bus, train, light rail
- Levies: $547pq, pot. rent $535pw
Get to know Dulwich Hill
Beautiful tree-lined streets and architecture. More space with easy city access. There’s a mix of Federation, Gothic and Edwardian homes set against apartments from the 40s and 70s. Always something different with Greek and Portuguese influences. Families and young urban professionals enjoy the lifestyle here. Inviting. Interesting. Dulwich Hill.Learn more about Dulwich Hill