With its facade matching the character of the street, the rest of this near-new home has a contemporary feel. With a quality fitout throughout, there's nothing to spend here. Just enjoy it.
- Stone kitchen & marble island bench
- S/s Smeg appliances, ducted air-con.
- Hardwood atrium, wide rear terrace
- O/sized sliding glass doors, nat. light
- Full bathroom w/ tub, u/floor heating
- King main, heat. towel rails, ensuite
- Top-floor retreat, integ. study space
- RW tank, large under-house storage
- Rear-lane access via auto roller door
- Walk to villages + easy city commute
Get to know Lilyfield
Where distinctive landmarks overlook the Inner-West water, Sydney College of the Arts is the most regal structure on the hilltop. Once workers cottages, terraces and semi-detached homes, apartments now dot the landscape. Light rail to the city. Wander to Leichhardt. Shop at local markets. Convenient. Close. Lilyfield.Learn more about Lilyfield