In a thriving design hub amid cool cafes, this newly renovated home has been thoughtfully updated. Rich history and a central-yet-cloistered position offer a unique inner-city experience.
- Circa 1850s terrace w/ modern fitout
- Period details, fireplace, picture windows
- New timber-deck c/yard + upstairs balc.
- French doors open to tree-canopy aspect
- S/S kitchen w/ timber tops & splash
- Dual stairways, new hardwood floors
- Marble bath w/ frameless shwr, skylight
- Vibrant street w/ galleries & creatives
- Steps from transport, shops & eateries
- Short walk to CBD through Hyde Park
Get to know Darlinghurst
Decidedly cool, there’s an energy pulsating from cafes, bars, street art and galleries. Explore the concept stores of Liverpool Street or chill out in famous Victoria Street eateries. With Stanley Street masquerading as a ‘little Italy’, leafy residential streets become places of intrigue. Colourful characters. Constantly evolving. Darlinghurst.Learn more about Darlinghurst