Positioned on the corner of Earl Street and set back from the road, this renovated family home is a single-level residence of classic appeal. On 2 separate lots, enjoy potential for future redevelopment (subject to council). Free Building & Pest Report: bw.com.au. Private inspections available on request, in addition to the scheduled open times.
- Double brick home of Art Deco quality
- Open-plan living & dining flows to pool
- Covered poolside entertaining space
- Gas heat, ceiling fans, split air-cond.
- Complete reno/transformation in 2012
- 61m frontage, Earl Street side access
- Private gardens, North facing at the rear
- A pool studio w/ wet bar & bathroom
- DLUG + carport w/ access from Earl St
- Walk to Boronia Park Shops & School
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more