In the heart of the village, this apartment has an oversized 78sqm design in an admired Art Deco building. An original statement residence, you're opposite Fratelli Paradiso & The Fish Shop.
- Large 78sqm layout of Art Deco quality
- Original interiors, scope for your touch
- Quiet rear position + Harbour glimpses
- High ceilings, bay window, wide cornices
- King beds, leafy views, separate dining
- Separate kitchen w/ integrated laundry
- Impressive building w/ wide entry halls
- Walk-everywhere position near the CBD
- Period landmark in affluent lifestyle hub
- Levies:$1576pq, rental pot. $760 p/w (exp).
Get to know Elizabeth Bay
The harbour side haunt of historic artists, actors, writers and musicians, it’s dotted with grand mansions and stylish apartments. A rich and risqué history lives in this magnificent waterfront setting. Meander through charming laneways and remember Sydney’s historic, bohemian wild side. Right there yet calmly sophisticated. Elizabeth Bay.Learn more about Elizabeth Bay