Overlooking the surrounding district with CBD backdrops, this top-floor apartment makes the most of a rare wide design. In a modern security complex, it's an easy walk to Danks Street village.
- A wide & oversized 3-bedroom design
- One of only two building penthouses
- Double-width living & northern views
- Opposite Surry Hills w/ skyline views
- Opening onto a covered terrace space
- Atop terraces, never to be built out
- Gas outlets, gallery lights, mod. fin.
- St/steel kitchen, Smeg gas appliances
- Mirror robes, full bathroom w/ bathtub
- Levies: $2,451.79pq, pot. rent $1,200/wk
Get to know Waterloo
A thriving neighbourhood of cafes and galleries, trendy Danks Street is at the heart. Apartments now dot this urban setting where gastronomy is at its best. Once known for industry basis, this is Sydney’s newest art/design precinct. It’s city fringe living so easily accessible to Eastern beaches. Rejuvenated. Modern. Cultured Waterloo.Learn more about Waterloo