An exclusive harbour-front address in the landmark 'Coromandel', one of Sydney's finest Spanish Revival buildings, this glamorous, low-upkeep apartment captures intimate harbour glimpses and is ready to move into. With classical architecture, contemporary design, and direct access to Sydney harbour, it's a short stroll to the 328 bus, Darling Point Ferry Wharf and Edgecliff trains.
- Exclusive address in 'Coromandel'
- On breathtaking waterfront grounds
- Secure block of 12, renovated interiors
- High ceilings, f/boards, harbour glimpses
- Open living, renovated kitchen, gas apps
- Large bedroom, BIRs, bay window seat
- Luxe marble bath, Philippe Starck lighting
- Share laundry, kayak storage & gardens
- Secure storage cage, walk to ferry & bus
- Free report available: bw.com.au
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more