Inspired by grand Parisian apartments & Art-Deco decadence, this residence is full of impressive attention-to-detail & luxury ambience. An amalgamation of two apartments in 'Broughton House', the interiors are the vision of internationally acclaimed architect, Thomas Hamel.
- Iconic Heritage-listed 'Broughton House'
- Luxury rebuild that merges 2 apartments
- 3.5m ceilings, 180sqm+ of internal space
- Separate living spaces & family appeal
- Travertine slab tiling & oak floorboards
- Smeg & marble kitchen, C-Bus system
- Wired Bose sound, ducted r/c air-cond.
- Masses of joinery, hidden storage space
- New double glazed windows, Eco fireplace
- Pool, spa, BBQ area, rooftop tennis court
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more