The original Palmer Street Manse. Built in 1860, this historic home of substantial proportions is renovated with sensitivity. The imposing sandstone facade is 6.8m wide and has an impressive sense of scale over 3 sprawling levels. With much of the original sandstone features intact, it remains a remarkable & sizeable inner-city residence. Free Building & Pest Report: bw.com.au. Contact the agent to arrange a Private Inspection or FaceTime tour on any day throughout the week (active buyers only please).
- 5 double bedrooms over levels 1 & 2
- O/sized original formal rooms on entry
- Ilve marble kitchen w/ sandstone walls
- Private & lush rear garden & backyard
- Top-floor master & exquisite bathroom
- Currently rented/used as resi/comm.
- Preserved wide timber boards, air-con
- Set in a proud row of history terraces
- Quiet pocket of Darlo, walk to the CBD
- Private Appts & FaceTime tours only
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more