In a leafy cul-de-sac & the heart of Potts Point, this classical apartment is an entry to one of the city's most prestigious pockets. Live amid café culture, dining, bars & village shopping.
- Balanced classical and modern apartment
- Light & bright interiors, black floorboards
- Classic detailing, newly updated gas kitch.
- Newly renovated bathroom with full tiling
- Bedroom with mirror wardrobe, ceiling fan
- Building entry with intercom & lift access
- Village precinct, Harbour & leafy outlooks
- Close prox. to trains, bus, shops & dining
- Short walks to water, CBD, lifestyle hubs
- Company levies: $1,248pq, pot. rent $500/wk
Get to know Potts Point
Constantly evolving, each leafy laneway tells stories of days gone by. Historic buildings and grandiose mansions meet a vibrant nightlife and café culture for more intriguing tales. Galleries and dining are fused into the garden setting and Sydney’s oldest neighborhoods nestle in green hideaways along this ridge. A melting pot. Potts Point.Learn more about Potts Point