Looking through a tree canopy to the CBD skyline, this apartment is in a well-maintained quality Art Deco building, 'Winston'. On a thriving dining strip, the sense of quiet is unexpected.
- Quiet position at the back of building
- Open-plan living opening into sunroom
- Tree canopy & classic district outlooks
- Wide views over Domain to CBD skyline
- Parquet floors & decorative cornices
- Gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances
- Double bedroom w/ built in wardrobe
- Fully tiled bathroom w/ frameless glass
- One of area's most picturesque streets
- Unrestricted Co. Title, Levies $1,164 p.q.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more