This unique sandstone apartment (total area: 145sqm) has been tastefully renovated throughout, bringing timeless contemporary style to its preserved classical spaces. In a convenient Ground-floor position to suit downsizers, entertainers and more, it feels beautifully connected to the gardens and park-like surrounds.
- Approval for French doors into garden
- Preserved grandeur of 'Ellesmere Estate'
- Sandstone construction & period details
- O/plan living & dining w/ 2 chandeliers
- Modern kitchen & bathroom, newly painted
- Versatile study off the living & bedroom
- Floorboards, new carpet, air conditioning
- Undercover car space, internal laundry
- Communal gardens, only 6 in building
- Walk to Hunters Hill village & city buses
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more