With dual entrances and the flexibility to use the top floor as a self-contained studio, this north-facing pad works for oversized entertaining or extended family living. A fast-evolving hub, it will be both a lifestyle & investment.
- 'Signature' sec. complex, intercom, lift
- Tri-lvl corner apt, sep. entry on 2 lvls
- Central open living/kitchen, 2 balconies
- Stone gas kitchen, dbl sink, S/S apps
- Self-contained top-flr w/ kitchen, l'dry
- Bath for each bed, all w/ balconies & BIRs
- N-facing views, sep. l'dry, AC, storage
- Pool, gym, rooftop garden, pet friendly apt.
- Metres to cafes, train, Prince Alfred Park
- Levies: $1910pq, rental pot. $1000-$1100 pw
Get to know Redfern
For urban suburbs on the rise, this is the benchmark. High-rise apartment blocks are changing the look of the place while a community spirit lives on. It’s refining its tough edges with every terrace home revamp and warehouse conversion. Perfectly positioned, experience city living with a suburban feel. Urban. Rejuvenation. Redfern.Learn more about Redfern