A two-level corner building, strategically positioned on the Surry Hills Light Rail Station which sees upwards of 300 trams pass through every day on a direct line into the CBD. Retail/commercial on ground level with a well renovated one bedroom apartment on level one with its own separate entrance.
- Zoned B4 - Allows for a variety of uses
- Existing longstanding business on G level
- Owner will lease back, 2 years at $40k/pa
- Or vacant possession available on request
- Level 1 - a 1-bedroom apartment w/ terrace
- 6.25m frontage plus a corner position
- Completely rebuilt in 2011, excellent cond.
- North facing, storage room on ground
- Suit occupier/investor, for all/part building
- 1 block to Crown St, 500m to Central
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more