On a large land parcel with its classic details preserved, this is one of the area's finest freestanding Federation examples. Amid other character homes, it's a short walk to Marrickville Village shops, restaurants, cafes, buses and trains.
- Rare 500sqm land parcel in prime spot
- Generous rear yard with wide access
- Residential R2 zone, Inner West Council
- Lock up double garaging, further parking
- Refreshed interiors, plantation shutters
- Kitchen & family room with garden aspect
- High ceilings & ornate detail throughout
- Enjoy as is, or use your own imagination...
- Co-agent David Newgrosh: 0418 246 374
- Free Building & Pest Reports: bw.com.au
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more