With 94 sqm on title and a house-like ambiance, this oversized apartment occupies the ground floor of a classic Victorian building. It's a short walk to Glebe Point Road's dining & transport.
- Spacious package & historic bones
- Large living w/ period ambiance
- Floorboards & high ceilings t/out
- Stone kitchen, gas apps, d/washer
- Opens to private side/rear c/yard
- Built-in joinery, handy study space
- Decorative fireplaces, bed w/ BIR
- Veranda w/ direct access off street
- Near the newly-opened 'Tramsheds'
- A walk-everywhere village position
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more