An outstanding opportunity to enter/invest in a sought-after peninsula locale, this apartment feels more like a villa or townhouse with its level access in a small block of only 4. The peaceful cul-de-sac setting is just a short stroll to Hunters Hill public school and village.
- Three-bedroom garden-level apartment
- End-of-cul-de-sac privacy, large garage
- Single-level plan, direct access outdoors
- Unrenovated yet tidy and lovingly kept
- Update & create value in prized location
- Living opens to balcony, separate dining
- Neat retro kitchen, int. ldry, air cond.
- Boutique block of four, peninsula position
- Walk to school, transport, HH village shops
- Free Strata Report available: bw.com.au
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more