With long views in a modern security building, this apartment makes the most of its impressive elevation. Enjoy a sense of luxury & open space in this thriving part of Marrickville.
- 180-degree rooftop views to Botany Bay
- Expansive open-plan lounge/entertaining
- Opens to a wrap-around balcony/terrace
- Double bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Built-in wardrobes & clean modern baths
- S/steel gas kitchen & an internal laundry
- Undercover security parking, sep. storage
- A new buzzing city-fringe & Inner West hub
- 110sqm intern.+ 34sqm balc. + 4sqm strg.
- Levies: $1,306pq, pot. rent $700-$750 p.w.
Get to know Marrickville
A colourful mix of cultures, languages and histories has gone bohemian. Once the Greek centre of Sydney, it’s now ethnically diverse. There’s a strong Vietnamese flavour and diversity has a big heart here. Weekly organic food markets. Some of the city’s best cafes. Art in the streets. Moving. Marrickville.Learn more about Marrickville