Opposite Sir Joseph Banks Park, this converted warehouse offers impressive green views for this urban pocket. With its outdoor terrace, this New York-style penthouse is a 'home among the gum trees' with cool industrial edges.
- 200sqm including double lock-up garage
- Split-level style, entry/access on 2 floors
- Private tree canopy/filtered west sunlight
- Opens to an outdoor terrace & gum trees
- Exposed beams & warehouse detail, a/c
- Stone kitchen, Smeg gas apps, d/washer
- Full bath w/ tub, laundry, u/stair storage
- Beds w/ BIRs, master ensuite, twin vanity
- Bonus room suits media/study/bedroom
- Lev: $1,198pq, 1 of 5 in 'Skyways Terrace'
Get to know Botany
Workers’ cottages, Californian bungalows and real backyards so close to the city. A suburb makeover continues as more families discover affordable freestanding homes so close to the city. New apartments are seeing Australia’s commercial gateway forego of some of her industry, but none of her industrial edge. History. Progressive. Botany.Learn more about Botany