In a historic row, this residence was built around a central courtyard with indoor/outdoor forethought ahead of its time. Renovated to enhance those ideas, it's a classic entertainer & garden home.
- Sky-lit interior, natural light throughout
- Timber mantle, exposed brick fireplace
- Oversized feel to living/dining spaces
- Separate spaces suited to family living
- Neat white kitchen, d/washer, storage
- Opens to priv. walled/paved courtyard
- Upper-level bedrooms w/ split air-cond.
- A quiet & tightly-held cul-de-sac setting
- Top end of Paddo, walk to Queen Street
- Free Building & Pest Report: bw.com.au
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more