In a historic & highly sought after development, this residence has impressive views & north light in the 'Old Piano Factory'. With an oversized design & full of quality detail, it exudes a cool wow factor.
- Green outlooks & long north views
- Sun filled balconies over leafy canopy
- Warehouse-style windows t/out
- Stone kitchen, bathroom w/ tub
- Dishwasher, pantry, internal l'dry
- Built-in robes, rare double parking
- Pool, tennis court, spa, gym, mgmt.
- Designer Miele appliances & Parisi fittings
- Central landscaped common gardens
- Walk to Booth St cafes, buses, schools
Get to know Annandale
Victorian architecture has a gothic twist or Italianate grandeur here. The ‘witches houses’ of Johnston Street have high, pointed roofs. Families and young professionals love the shopping and café culture in Booth Street. Quiet, tree lined residential roads give the suburb a village atmosphere and a sense of community. Pretty. Popular. Annandale.Learn more about Annandale