Completely reconfigured with a luxe fitout throughout, this home is the epitome of smart use of space, with tranquil leafy outlooks. A peaceful pad on the edge of the city/harbour, it's a short walk to Rushcutters Bay Park, the waterfront and village life.
- Security building w/ scramble parking
- Set within the landmark 'Aquarius'
- A renowned Harry Seidler building
- Peacefully quiet tree-lined street
- Light-filled interiors, new timber floors
- Chic integrated kitchen w/ dishwasher
- Freshly renovated bathroom, int laundry
- Private sunny courtyard, ample storage
- Shady in-ground pool with level access
- 37sqm inc c/yard, strata levies $1,540/qtr
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more