In landscape architect-designed gardens from Peter Fudge, this extended & rebuilt cottage is incomparable. Both the home & guesthouse have sweeping views over the pool & surrounding bushland.
- Ultimate privacy + an impressive outlook
- Opens to wrap-around deck & NW views
- U/cover entertaining space/bbq adj. pool
- Sep. living spaces, formal lounge, gas fire
- Hardwood floorboards, concertina doors
- 2-level guesthouse/extended family opp.
- Stone kitchen, dbl/integ. Miele gas fitout
- Master suite & office, WIR + tub ensuite
- Mod. detail inc. ducted a/c, wired sound
- Short walk to Boronia Park village shops
Get to know Gladesville
Just 9km from Sydney you get riverside views and Colonial architecture. There are so many open spaces and walking trails in which to get lost. A sense of history and pride lives here. It’s been home to famous artists and wordsmiths. Banjo Patterson did some of his best work here. Rivercats. Bush Poetry. Gladesville.Learn more about Gladesville