With classic Art Deco style, this apartment has one of Sydney Harbour's best foreshore parks on its doorstep. Warm period detail ensures the interiors remain as timeless as the setting.
- Hardwood floorboards & high ceilings
- Corner aspect, views of yachts in E'Bay
- Opens to undercover garden balcony
- Flexible 2nd bed/extended living space
- Gas kitchen w/ dishwasher, int. laundry
- Master bedroom w/ garden outlooks
- Original large bathroom w/ bathtub
- Set in the well-maintained 'Chatsbury'
- Marina, park & cafe just a block away
- Levies: $1536pq, walk to Potts Point/CBD
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more