Just off Darling St, this renovated apartment is a nothing-left-to-spend entry to the most convenient part of Balmain. With quality finishes throughout, it's moments to Elkington Park and the village heart.
- Marble kitchen benches & splashback
- Parquet floorboards, open-plan design
- Elevated G floor in a security building
- D/washer, mod. bath, o/sized shower
- Both double bedrooms, built-in robes
- Well-maintained block, off Darling St.
- Shared laundry, bike racks & parking
- 5 min to ferry wharf, stroll to city buses
- Blocks to cafes, boutiques & dining
- Levies $835 pq, rent pot. $650 - $700 pw
Get to know Balmain
Combining dockside heritage with a new wave of cosmopolitan elements unlike anywhere else, a lingering magic exists. Historic residences have Harbour panoramas. Darling Street is the heart of a rich history. Kick back in cafes and restaurants, or discover your nearest remaining watering hole. The Peninsula. Its own world. Balmain.Learn more about Balmain