In an Art Deco building and a laneway position, you can almost touch these CBD skyline glimpses yet everything feels miles away. As an entry pad or investment, it's a versatile city-fringe asset.
- A laneway position in a buzzing spot
- Walk to Surry Hills/Paddo/Darlo hubs
- Leafy streetscape, plenty of parking
- Oversized studio feel & sep. kitchen
- Polished boards, high ornate ceilings
- Marble benchtops, Bosch appliances
- Updated period-style bath, int. l'dry
- Plenty of NW light & peaceful views
- An Inner-Sydney Lifestyle & investment
- Rental pot. $450 p/w, levies $773 p.q.
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more