With a sought-after end-of-row position in a leafy avenue, this Victorian house is quietly tucked away, yet right on the cusp of cafes, Surry Hills, and the CBD. Lovingly maintained in a charming green pocket. Open home attendees will need face masks to inspect.
- Set in a tranquil green avenue
- Fresh open interiors & full of light
- Mod. stone kitchen, private c/yard
- Leafy ambiance to alfresco setting
- Double bedrooms, split air-cond.
- Large bathroom w/ freestanding tub
- Moments to Surry Hills dining & CBD
- Local cafe scene just down the street
- Convenient front-to-rear side access
- Free Building & Pest Report at bw.com.au
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more