A ground floor home with updated interiors throughout, this apartment is a low-maintenance first buy or investment. Just 5km from the CBD, it's in a central location, moments from the light rail.
- Ground floor in small full brick block
- Near-level access & garden ambiance
- Modern open-plan design, floorboards
- Updated kitchen w/ stone bench tops
- Moments to Leichhardt North station
- Stroll to the Orange Grove Markets
- Handy to Norton Street cafes/dining
- Mirror robe & storage, full bath w/ tub
- Allocated off-street parking spot avail.
- Levies: $576pq, pot. rent $400-$450pw
Get to know Lilyfield
Where distinctive landmarks overlook the Inner-West water, Sydney College of the Arts is the most regal structure on the hilltop. Once workers cottages, terraces and semi-detached homes, apartments now dot the landscape. Light rail to the city. Wander to Leichhardt. Shop at local markets. Convenient. Close. Lilyfield.Learn more about Lilyfield