With house-like scale, this oversized residence overlooks green parklands, landscapes surrounds & a children's playground. It has a surprising village ambiance for this buzzing city precinct.
- Stone kitchen & entertainers' design
- Oversized sense of scale throughout
- Floor-to-ceiling glass & high ceilings
- No common walls, NE light & views
- Privacy & glimpses of Sydney Tower
- 2 balconies, study/office space, NBN
- Dbl parking + visitors + storage unit
- intercom entry, gym & heated pool
- BIRs, ducted a/c, full bath + ensuite
- Levies: $2,344pq, walk to Green Sq.
Get to know Waterloo
A thriving neighbourhood of cafes and galleries, trendy Danks Street is at the heart. Apartments now dot this urban setting where gastronomy is at its best. Once known for industry basis, this is Sydney’s newest art/design precinct. It’s city fringe living so easily accessible to Eastern beaches. Rejuvenated. Modern. Cultured Waterloo.Learn more about Waterloo