In the heart of Bondi village, this is one of the area's best Federation homes. Beautiful period details & recent updates make for enviable family living now, plus DA-approved plans add promise. Free Building & Pest Report at: bw.com.au. Private inspections available, or see scheduled open times.
- Landmark heritage home 'Waratah'
- C.1915 build, unattached north side
- Ornate arches, architraves, leadlight
- High decorative ceilings, bay windows
- Renovated kitchen, XL gas cooker
- Recent bathroom, freestanding tub
- Front garden, rear courtyard w/ firepit
- Bondi Rd buses & shops at doorstep
- DA extension w/ heritage impact statement
- Ask us about private appointments
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more