With a large 91sqm on title and a rare courtyard design, this apartment outshines its contemporaries. Step out to Waterloo Oval and enjoy an impressive green ambiance for the inner city.
- House-like feeling at apartment price
- Valuable study & courtyards on 2 sides
- In the boutique 'Madison' development
- Modern finish t/out, automatic shutters
- Gas kitchen w/ Caesarstone bench tops
- Easy walk to East Village Shopping Ctr.
- Danks Street cafes & gallery strip nearby
- Green Square trains & buses at the door
- An upcoming district, pet friendly bldg
- Levies: $1,056pq, ducted a/c, intercom
Get to know Waterloo
A thriving neighbourhood of cafes and galleries, trendy Danks Street is at the heart. Apartments now dot this urban setting where gastronomy is at its best. Once known for industry basis, this is Sydney’s newest art/design precinct. It’s city fringe living so easily accessible to Eastern beaches. Rejuvenated. Modern. Cultured Waterloo.Learn more about Waterloo