Impeccably appointed for family life, this new townhouse enjoys its own basement garage with internal access, top-floor parents' retreat and natural light cleverly carried throughout. Schools, parks, shops, buses and cool cafes are just outside.
- Private c'yard entry via pedestrian lane
- High-spec finishes & clever architecture
- Design maximises natural light on 3 lvls
- Open living, pale herringbone wood flrs
- Stone gas Miele kitchen, eat-in island
- Parent's retreat, glass corridor of BIRs
- Ensuite w/ sep tub & alfresco terrace
- Dbl basement garage w/ internal access
- Cool café precinct, walk to Woolworths
- Family living townhouse, levies $970 p.q.
Get to know Alexandria
An affordable residential-meets-industrial enclave on the edge of the city. Enjoy neighbourhood ambience close to Newtown, Redfern & Erskineville. There are wide leafy streets, cul-de-sacs & some of the best cafés in Sydney on Fountain Street. Frequent bus services to the City, Bondi Junction & the Eastern Beaches. Open green space & sporting grounds. Families. Students. Young professionals. Alexandria.Learn more about Alexandria