On the edge of Cooper Park, this Victorian terrace is a rarity in the Eastern Suburbs. City views, a laneway setting, and one special view. It overlooks the quiet treetops of this beautifully preserved piece of Sydney, with glimpses of the CBD & Harbour Bridge in the background.
- Terrace on 166sqm & approx. 4.8m wide
- 2 frontages, on Adelaide Pde & View St
- Huge views over Cooper Park treetops
- Iconic glimpses of CBD & Harbour Br.
- Direct North facing aspect, natural light
- Separate living/dining & family spaces
- Classic detail & floorboards preserved
- Two full bathrooms on ground & level 1
- Well kept w/ scope for your own touches
- Free Building & Pest Report at bw.com.au
Contact the agent
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more