Sales Team Assistant - Adrian Oddi & Andrew Liddell
Our purpose is to Bring Homes to Life and we do this by connecting people and property.
Adrian Oddi Real Estate & Andrew Liddell Real Estate are looking for a proactive Sales Team Assistant to support two high performing Sales Directors based in Balmain.
Your days will be diverse, challenging and rewarding with the opportunity to work as part of a fast paced, high performing team – who are a close knit, supportive and all round great bunch of people to work with!
- Manage agents diary and prepare all correspondence
- Attend photoshoots and out of office appointments
- Build relationships with clients, external parties and internal teams
- Prepare listing presentations, reports and other relevant paperwork.
- Curate content for social media channels and newsletters
- Manage the exchange to settlement period
- Co-ordinate internal meetings on behalf of the team
What we are looking for
- Extensive administrative and organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Flawless communication and customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Collaborative and forward thinking mindset with a strong eye for detail.
- Adaptable and resilient with the ability to use your initiative
- A current Real Estate Certificate and a clean drivers licence
- Previous experience in Real Estate
What we offer you
- A competitive remuneration package
- A friendly, supportive and inclusive team in a beautiful office environment
- Experience with a successful, high performing Real Estate team
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to be part of a growing and innovative brand, we would love to hear from you.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more