Sales Team Assistant - Balmain
Our purpose is the Bring Homes to Life and we do this by connecting people and property. We’re looking for a pro-active Sales Team Assistant to support two high performing Sales Directors in our Balmain office. This is an opportunity to join a leading property lifestyle group who pride ourselves on best in industry client experience. A critical part of the role is to provide value to the team and the clients by being the go to person for all administration and deliver exceptional customer service.
You will directly support two Sales Directors on a day to day basis along with assisting one other Sales Agent. As the Directors have additional responsibilities to the business, you will, with ease transition from dealing with organisational matters to supporting with vendor, campaign management and property preparation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation and administration for all properties listed for sale throughout the entire process – including managing enquiries
- Diary Management for the Sales Directors
- Project Management to prepare properties for sale
- Building relationships and liaising with clients, internal teams and third party suppliers
- Property research and preparing the Agents for listing and appraisal presentations
- Organising and preparing the team for open houses & auctions
- Compiling reports
- Attending out of office appointments
- Managing social media channels
- Database management and development
- Assisting with organisational matters and internal meetings
What we are looking for:
- You are exceptional at building trusted relationships internally and externally
- You are able to manage expectations, time, commitments and drive outcomes
- You are a brilliant problem solver, calm under pressure and able to juggle competing priorities and expectations, all while maintaining a good sense of humour
- The willingness to go above and beyond, take initiative and solve problems
- Able to work autonomously and without direction
- Resilient and focussed
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- A current Real Estate Certificate and a clean drivers licence
- Aligned with the BW values of Honesty, Excellence, Wise Judgement, Courage, Humility, and Togetherness
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you directly.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more