Sales Team Assistant - Balmain
This is your opportunity to join a Leading Property Lifestyle Group our purpose is to Bring Homes to Life and we do this by connecting people and property. We focus on delivering best in industry experiences to our clients. We have a unique opportunity for an experienced Sales Team Assistant to support one of our Sales Directors and the small team in the Balmain office.
The role is fundamental to enabling the Sales Director to be effective in his time management and focus. On a day to day basis you will be supporting with vendor and campaign management and property preparation.
Key responsibilities include:
- End to end management and preparation of properties for sale
- Managing enquires in relation to property sales
- Diary management
- Project management of properties in preparation for sale
- Building relationships and liaising with vendors, buyers, internal teams and third party suppliers
- Property research and preparing the Agents for listing and appraisal presentations
- Organising and preparing the team for open houses & auctions
- Attending out of office appointments
- Database management
What we are looking for:
- You are exceptional at building trusted relationships internally and externally
- You are able to manage expectations, time, commitments and drive outcomes
- You are a brilliant problem solver, calm under pressure and able to juggle competing priorities and expectations, all while maintaining a good sense of humour
- The willingness to go above and beyond, take initiative and solve problems
- Able to work autonomously and without direction
- Resilient and focussed
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- A current Real Estate Certificate and a clean drivers licence
- Aligned with the BW values of Honesty, Excellence, Wise Judgement, Courage, Humility, and Togetherness
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you directly.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more