Receptionist - Darlinghurst
Are you an experienced Administrator or Receptionist looking for a company with a positive work environment, a focus on team, and where you have the opportunity to further your career? If yes, we may have the role for you.
Our Operations Team is the first point of contact in shaping our clients experience by delivering a premium service. As Receptionist you will be instrumental in creating positive first impressions and assisting with the overall efficiency and management of the Glebe office.
Whilst working behind the scenes to support the quality and flow of administration you will be involved in general reception duties and administrative support to the broader company.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a welcoming customer experience to all clients and visitors
- Assisting with the A –Z of administration, particularly for our Property Management Department and general office duties
- Answering all incoming calls within three rings, distributing calls and taking accurate and detailed messages
- Booking couriers, boardrooms, updating property details on BW website, etc.
- Ensure management of incoming and outgoing mail
- Assisting with maintenance of the office and reporting any maintenance issues
- PM key management
- Complying with BW office policies and procedures and developing office procedures to support the objectives of the business
- Maintaining a professional demeanour with professional standards of dress at all time
We look for people who are passionate about providing great service and are proactive by nature, combined with having strong organisation skills, an eye for detail and can manage a varied and fast paced role.
Along with this we are looking for:
- Strong administration experience
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills
- Proactive attitude with the desire to improve processes and procedures
- Experience working on multiple projects and priorities
- The capacity to empathise with customers, remain calm under pressure and maintain client confidentiality
How to apply
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please submit your resume showcasing your relevant experience and highlighting you as a candidate that we must meet. Alternatively you can email Emily in the People and Culture on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more