Operations Administrator/Receptionist - Darlinghurst
Our purpose is to bring homes to life and we do this by connecting people and property. The backbone of our organisation is the Operations Team who create exceptional client experiences and manage the flow of administration enabling our sales and PM teams to deliver quality outcomes.
We are looking for a Receptionist for our flagship Darlinghurst office. You will work from our other office locations as required. This role is instrumental in creating a positive first impression and shaping our clients experience with BresicWhitney.
The role will involve working Saturdays on a roster system.
You will be motivated by helping people, going above and beyond to enable a high performing and collaborative environment for the team.
- Reception and Office Duties including but not limited to; answering phone calls, welcoming clients, booking couriers, sorting mail and office supply orders
- Scanning, filing and archiving documents
- Managing all general office maintenance and repairs
- Actioning various administrative needs through our shared operations inbox system
- Property Management support and administration including; key management, lease renewals
- Sales administrative duties including; processing for sales listings and exchanges, booking auctions
- Compliance administration
- Data entry
- Support with reporting and process improvements across the business
- Adhoc admin as and when required
What you bring to us
You are all about building relationships and take pride in delivering great customer service. Proactive by nature, you have strong organisation skills, an eye for detail and the ability to adapt and be flexible with change and process. In addition we are looking for:
- Experience in a fast paced Front of House or Reception role
- Extensive administrative experience including excel, word and data entry
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to use your initiative and understand the needs of the business
- Collaborative approach to team work
- Open minded with a willingness to learn
- A passion for supporting the business and being the “go to” person in the office
- Alignment with our values of togetherness, wise judgement, humility, honesty, courage and togetherness
What we offer you
- An energetic, supportive and inclusive team culture and environment
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- A company who value our people
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been searching for and you love all things property, please contact Katharine on 0422 785 714 or apply now!
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more