Leasing Executive - Balmain
As BresicWhitney’s newest Leasing Executive, you’ll have the ability to understand our clients and the market, and maintain a strong customer focus that will allow you to connect our clients with the right home.
This role will see you conduct open for inspections, be on top of enquiries from potential clients, prepare tenancy lease agreements, report on open for inspection attendance and property feedback from attendees and provide support to the wider leasing team and management as required. You’ll also be focused on continuous improvement of our service practices, not only within the leasing team, but across the Property Management department.
Working with us also means you will align to our business values of Togetherness, Humility, Wise Judgement, Excellence, Honesty and Courage. Everything we do ties back to these, so we need someone on the same page, and brave enough to do things differently.
We’re a great place to work (it’s actually official – read about it on our blog!) and you’ll be supported by a dynamic team as you go above and beyond for your clients.
What you bring to us
An interest in People and Real Estate as well as a professional and customer focused manner. With a strong customer service, sales and administration background. With a proven track record in providing a premium level of service, you will be self-managed, mature and measured in your approach, yet able to have fun as part of this energetic team.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- An ability to manage projects and multiple priorities
- Target driven and sales focussed
- A proactive, self-motivated, can do attitude
- Passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- The ability to produce high quality work with meticulous attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and some knowledge of REST or MYOB systems
- Real Estate Certificate of Registration
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license
What we offer you
- A dynamic environment, within a sociable team culture
- Further career advancement opportunities
- A professional environment where Excellence, Togetherness and Wise Judgement are at the core of what we do
- An opportunity to work for the 22nd Greatest Place to Work in Australia!
For more information please call Emily in the People and Culture Team on 02 9356 5516
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more