Team Manager for Chris Nunn and the Team
This is an opportunity to join a leading property lifestyle group who pride ourselves on the client experience. You will be valued as someone who is the backbone of the team, supporting a Director / Senior Agent and the broader team. A critical part of the role is to provide exceptional customer care and build strong relationships with clients throughout the sales and settlement process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administration, preparation, and co-ordination of all properties listed for sale throughout the entire process – including vendor management
- Attending & managing out of office appointments e.g. photoshoots, building & pest inspections, pre-settlement inspections etc
- Project Management of house preparation for the purpose of sale
- Preparing the Agents for listing and appraisal presentations, including researching local market
- Organising and preparing the Sales Agents for open houses & auctions.
- Manage the exchange to settlement period between vendor, buyers & solicitors including submitting invoices
- Building relationships with vendors, buyers, internal staff and third-party suppliers
- Invoicing and accounts managements
- Assisting with phone and email queries regarding properties for sale when required
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional customer service for our clients
- Extensive administrative experience
- Flawless organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Adaptability to change priorities and remain calm under pressure
- Strong emotional intelligence with a positive and bright attitude
- Resourcefulness - making the impossible possible
- Available to work flexible hours when required
- Minimum of Assistant Agent certificate and a clean driver’s license
- An alignment with our core values of Togetherness, Wise Judgement, Excellence, Courage, Honesty and Humility
- Previous Personal Assistant experience is preferred.
What we offer you;
- An inclusive and supportive environment where you are encouraged to think outside the box and be spontaneous, yet courageous in your approach
- A competitive remuneration package
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Experience with a successful, high performing Real Estate team
If this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to be part of a growing and innovative brand, we would love to hear from you. Apply via the link below or email your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively call Lucy Domingue on 0434 621 867 for a confidential conversation.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more