Junior to Mid-level Developer – work with Ruby and a variety of web technologies
With a large portfolio of high net worth clients we are looking to provide them with an outstanding experience that is compatible with the future of real estate. You could be working on new internal products or systems that are revolutionising real estate through business efficiencies or directly to the Customer Experience. Potential future developments we are looking at include opportunities to utilise Machine Learning and customer focused mobile/tablet apps.
We’re looking for developers who love what they do and love to help businesses deliver something that is new and innovative for their customers. If you love coding and have a passion for how technology can change the way we do business, we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
- You can learn RoR on the job. Whilst we’d love you to have gained some experience either commercially or in your spare time we appreciate that polyglot developers can pick up a new language on the job in a supportive and encouraging environment
- We love people who are into learning about the latest technologies and will support you to integrate this into your everyday working life
- You’ll work in a close knit and collaborative team, dedicated to innovative thinking and developing for the future of technology
- It’s a fun and flexible work environment, we support diversity in the workplace and can offer flexible working hours and work from home practices, should you need it.
- You are highly curious and passionate about finding out about the latest technologies and what they can do for the team
- You’ll have a strong grounding in software development practices that produce high quality software such as object oriented programming, using CI tools and test driven development • You’ll have hands-on commercial software development experience with multiple languages, but they don’t necessarily have to be the one’s we love and currently work with.
- You’ll have previous experience with test-driven development, automated testing frameworks and related tools, such as, JUnit, RSpec, Cucumber or Jasmine.
- You love problem solving and continuously improving your skills
In this role you will:
- Have the opportunity to work on a variety of different systems, from our website, CRM systems and Property Management software to potentially working on new iOS/Tablet apps and implementing Machine Learning algorithms to improve our customer/client experience.
- Have the chance to improve your development skills in a new language or utilise your previous experience whilst broadening your overall tech skills.
- Help with new greenfield development as well as looking after the ongoing support and maintenance of the existing systems
- Work independently on a day-to-day basis whilst also working collaboratively with the wider development team
- Enjoy keeping up to date with the latest technologies and implement new ideas, as appropriate.
You’ll also have the ability to manage your own workload and be looking to utilise your exceptional problem solving skills to work and collaborate within this outcome-focused team every day.
The company are based in Darlinghurst, just 5 minutes walk from Kings Cross Station. This role offers the chance for you to learn new technology in a low hierarchy environment, where you will be well supported in the work that you do. Interested? If so please apply below or call Diane on 0415 524401.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more