We’re in need of a creative and technically sharp film editor to join us on a part-time or freelance basis. You’ll collaborate with our in-house photographers to edit short property films, bringing our homes to life in characteristic BresicWhitney style.
As BresicWhitney’s film editor, you’ll join our in-house Creative team and collaborate with our photographers to edit short property films. These aren’t your cheesy, run-of-the-mill real estate videos – they are short films that tell a story and expose the soul of our properties.
This role will see you regularly meet the creative team at our studio to review footage and lead the editing process. You’ll be able to deliver quality work with tight timeframes – usually 48 hours – whilst aligning yourself with BresicWhitney’s creative principles of:
- Be real and authentic.
- Less is more in igniting the imagination.
- It is better to take risks than play it safe.
- Audiences should be stimulated and challenged.
- Creative energy must be nurtured to keep it dynamic and evolving.
Working with us also means you will align to our business values of Togetherness, Humility, Wise Judgement, Excellence, Honesty and Courage. Everything we do ties back to these, so we need someone on the same page, and brave enough to do things a little differently.
We’re a great place to work (it’s actually official – read about it here: https://blog.bresicwhitney.com.au/the-best-places-to-work-in-australia/!), and you’ll be surrounded by a group of extremely talented people as you create outside-the-box work to be proud of, together.
What you bring
• Strong technical and creative skills in the video editing process • Experience in video editing, including excellent working knowledge of Adobe Premier software • A sense of curiosity with the capacity to push the traditional real estate boundaries and develop high quality creative work • Motivated by working in a truly collaborative environment • Experience working with various stakeholders, cultivating meaningful professional relationships to ensure exceptional service • Strong initiative to work through the creative process • Open-minded with a willingness to learn • Openness to giving and receiving feedback.
If you want to see more about our creative vision, please have a look on our vimeo account: https://vimeo.com/bresicwhitney
Email Katharine Simmonds on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested, we’d love to meet you.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more