Developing Sales Agent
As BresicWhitney’s newest Developing Agent, you’ll have the drive, curiosity and passion to build a lasting and fulfilling career in real estate.
The role will see you build strong relationships with current and prospective clients, support our senior agents with market appraisals, property listings and campaigns, prepare and assist at open homes, follow up with open home attendees, attend valuations and handle pre-settlement inspections and building inspections.
Our vision is to be Australia’s leading lifestyle property group. We activate and embrace change within our industry, transforming the contemporary real estate experience – and every one in our team plays an important part in bringing our vision to life.
What you bring to us
We look for team members with an alignment to our values of togetherness, humility, honesty, courage, wise judgement and excellence. We also look for:
- A positive, open-minded and a genuine passion for Real Estate
- Customer-centricity, with strong relationship building skills
- A willingness to continually learn and an openness to feedback
- Strong resilience and authenticity
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A Driver’s License and motor vehicle
- Sales Agent experience is not essential, however you will have transferable experience from sales or customer service roles.
What we offer you
- A truly collaborative and professional environment
- Ongoing agent training and development
- Competitive remuneration and the ability to earn regular commission
- A progressive work culture where our values are at the core of everything we do.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, and you would like to be part of a growing and innovative brand, we’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to know more, please call Zac Theobald on 0429 983 831 for a confidential chat.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more