At BresicWhitney our vision is to be Australia’s leading lifestyle property group. We activate and embrace change within our industry, transforming the contemporary real estate experience – and every one of our team members play an important part in bringing this vision to life.
The Sales Agent role will see you use your strong market knowledge, customer focus, drive and enthusiasm to connect people with property, all the while building a lasting and fulfilling career in real estate.
What you bring to us
We look for Sales Agents with an alignment to our values of togetherness, humility, honesty, courage, wise judgement and excellence - along with:
- Real Estate experience and strong market knowledge
- A willingness to take direction, with a hunger to learn and develop
- A humble, professional and personalised approach to building relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and general administration skills
- Understanding of compliance requirements, standards and best practice
- A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License
- Unrestricted Driver’s License
What we offer you
- Ongoing professional and personal development opportunities
- A supportive and collaborative environment filled with passionate people
- Competitive remuneration and an ability to earn regular commission
- A progressive work culture where our values are at the core of everything we do.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, and you would like to be part of a growing and innovative brand, we’d love to hear from you. If you’d like to know more, please call Zac Theobald on 0429 983 831 for a confidential chat.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more