Experienced Portfolio Manager - Darlinghurst
We are looking for an experienced Portfolio Manager to join our growing team. You will work alongside a Property Manager to care for an existing portfolio, whilst supporting in the development of your team member This is a great opportunity to take your existing property management experience and develop into a leadership position.
- Managing the general operation of the portfolio and your team
- Being the escalation point for all enquiries relating to your portfolio
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both landlords and tenants
- Promptly resolving property management issues
- Coordination and action of ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Providing knowledgeable advice to landlords and tenants about rental market trends
- Preparing and delivering submissions to the Tenancy Tribunal on behalf of property owners
- Providing a collaborative and supportive approach to overseeing the development of your small team
What you bring to us
Knowledge of the Sydney rental market combined with a professional and customer focused manner. To compliment this we also look for the following:
- Considerable experience in managing a portfolio of properties
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills including prioritisation
- Ability to remain calm and composed in high pressure situations
- Exceptional relationship building, collaborative team work and communication skills with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional customer service experience and capability
- A strong willingness to learn and to give and receive feedback.
- A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License
- Clean driver’s license and vehicle
What we offer you
- A positive, fun, sociable team culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- A professional environment where Excellence, Togetherness and Wise Judgement are at the core of what we do
For a confidential conversation please contact Emily in the People and Culture Team on 02 9356 5516 for more information.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more