Senior Property Manager - Hunters Hill
We are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join our tight knit team in Hunters Hill. This is a unique opportunity to take your existing property management experience and further develop your skills.
- Managing the complete operation of the portfolio of 120+ properties alongside a New Business/Leasing Exec
- Developing and nurturing relationships with both landlords and tenants
- Promptly resolving property management issues
- Coordination and action of ingoing and outgoing inspections
- Providing knowledgeable advice to landlords and tenants about rental market trends
- Preparing and managing reports, routines and trades
- Preparing and delivering submissions to the Tenancy Tribunal on behalf of property owners
What you bring to us
Knowledge of the Sydney rental market combined with a professional and customer focused manner. To compliment this we also look for the following:
- Considerable experience in managing a portfolio of properties
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and time management skills including prioritisation
- Ability to remain calm and composed in high pressure situations
- Exceptional relationship building, collaborative team work and communication skills with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Exceptional customer service experience and capability
- A strong willingness to learn and to give and receive feedback.
- A current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or License
- Clean driver’s license and vehicle
- An alignment to our values of togetherness, honesty, humility, wise judgement, courage and excellence
What we offer you
- A positive, fun, sociable team culture
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- A flexible environment where we value work/life balance
For a confidential conversation please contact Katharine in the People and Culture Team
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more