Leasing Executive - Darlinghurst
We are looking for a proactive team player with an enthusiasm for property and customer service to join the Property Management Team as a Leasing Executive. Being part of a supportive, progressive and knowledgeable team will offer you the opportunity for development both professionally and personally.
The Leasing Executive role is key in delivering our vision of connecting people with property and bringing homes to life.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience for both prospective and existing Owners and Tenants
- Respond to general enquiries from potential tenants
- Conduct Open for Inspections in alignment with BresicWhitney standards and values
- Preparation and confirmation of tenancy lease agreements
- Reporting on the numbers at inspections, amount of applications received and completed applications and the status of these and any relevant feedback received from attendees at inspection.
- Checking of tenancy applications including employment, personal and rental references
- Collaborating with the Property Management Team in a range of functions associated with leasing and maintaining properties in accordance with the owner’s instructions.
What you bring to us
A curiosity for people and Real Estate along with a professional and customer focused manner. We’re looking for a team-player who is open-minded and willing to learn. You will be measured in your approach, yet able to have fun as part of this energetic team.
- Previous Leasing experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- The capability to manage multiple priorities and expectations
- A proactive, self-motivated and positive attitude
- Target driven
- Real Estate Certificate of Registration
- Aligned to the BresicWhitney values of togetherness, wise judgement, honesty, courage, humility and excellence
- A vehicle and valid driver’s license
What we offer you
- A dynamic environment, within a supportive team culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Highly competitive remuneration including excellent commission
For more information please call Katharine in the People and Culture Team on 0422 785 714.
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more