Receptionist - Darlinghurst
With a strong vision to connect people to property, this role is instrumental in creating a positive first impression and shaping our clients experience with BresicWhitney.
In addition, Operations team provide crucial behind the scenes administrative support to the entire business. You will be motivated by helping people and going above and beyond creating a friendly, collaborative environment for the team.
- Reception and Office Duties including but not limited to; answering phone calls, welcoming clients, booking couriers, sorting mail and office supply orders
- Scanning, filing and archiving documents
- Managing all general office maintenance and repairs - reporting any maintenance issues
- Actioning various administrative needs through our shared operations inbox system
- Sales and PM key management
- Organising Building & Pest and Strata Reports and uploading to the website
- Administrative processing for all new leases and renewals
- Preparing correspondence for sales listings, offer and acceptance and exchanges
- Administrative processing for sales listings
- Data entry
- Booking and maintaining Auction schedule and calendars
- Adhoc admin as and when required
What you bring to us
We look for people who pride themselves on delivering great customer service and are proactive by nature, combined with having strong organisation skills, an eye for detail and an ability to manage a varied and fast paced role. Along with this we are looking for: - Experience in an admin or Reception role is desirable - High level of customer service, dealing with a variety of stakeholders in various situations. - Extensive administrative experience including i.e. inbox management and data entry - Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships - Collaborative & empowering approach to team work - A willingness to learn - A passion for supporting a team and being the “go to” person - Alignment with our values of togetherness, wise judgement, humility, honesty, courage and togetherness
What we offer you
- An energetic, supportive and fun team culture and environment
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- A company who value our people If this sounds like the opportunity you've been searching for and you love all things property, please apply today!
From different places and with different backgrounds, our team are all here to bring homes to life.
Careers with BresicWhitney
For people considering a career at BresicWhitney – we welcome new conversation, open communication and real engagement.Find out more